Friday, July 23, 2010

honest

There are so many things I could write about right now. But I don't have the time or patience to get it all out. But if I did I would write about things like Education and what a pain in the ass it can be (no jobs, large loans, a long hard road ahead), feeling like an idiot for making choices that are more about others than us, not knowing what to do next and wondering if what you did before was a good thing, just wanting the kind of peace that can be found in a time of rest, trying to understand and appreciate our very up and down lives. It's a hard time right now, coming off a hard year of working in a place that was so draining on every level. I'm pretty sure the only things keeping me together right now are all the tea I'm drinking and my faith in God. Onward....... because there's no other direction to go.

1 comment:

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Hi dear.. Sounds like a pretty overwhelming time and space you are in. Hang in there girl! So glad with you that there is tea.. Which one is your favorite? I love the Mighty Leaf teas :) Bought a whole stash of then when we were in the USA :) Half the price there.. And yes.. God is still God in the midst of all those changes.. and feelings and thoughts.. Stay close to Him..

Love you, Pauline